Name: Faye Cruz
Location: New York
Where she's from: San Francisco
Occupation: "I’m in the interior design program at FIT."
What she is wearing today: "An Urban Outfitters jacket, BCBG cardigan, Uniqlo t-shirt and Levi's jeans. My shoes are vintage; I got them at a thrift store. The bag was a gift."
What nail polish is she wearing today: OPI Nail Polish in Jade Is the New Black
What's in her makeup bag:
- Palladio Oil Absorbing Rice Paper Tissues With Rice Powder: "I use these for absorbing oil."
- Maybelline True Illusion Undetectable Concealer: "This was just a quick buy. Most concealers don't match my skin tone really well and you can see the spots. I like this one because it matches my skin tone. It looks like I’m not wearing any concealer."
- Sephora Lip Attitude in Glamour: "This lipstick is pretty glossy. I can smudge it around. I have dry skin, so blush can make my skin look flaky. Sometimes I also use this for my cheeks."
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion: "I really love this primer potion. It's great because it helps give a smoother finish for applying eye shadow. I often use Urban Decay's bronzier shadows for smoky eyes, and the brand's brighter blues and purples as fun, bold eyeliners."
- MAC Eye Shadow in Shroom and Twinks: "I just like a natural look. I don’t want it to look too heavy, but I still want to look made up."
- Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Healing Ointment: "I use this a lot because I get really dry lips. I also use it sometimes for my eyelids."
Photos: Ben Pier for Makeup.com