Name: Ji Min
Location: New York
Her beauty icon: "Audrey Hepburn. She has beautiful eyes and she's so elegant."
What's on her iPod: "I've been listening to the Talking Heads song 'Once in a Lifetime.' It's a happy tune."
The book she's reading now: "Farenheit 451. I'm finally getting around to it. So far, it's good."
Her dream summer vacation: "This trip to New York! I'm here for two weeks. I live in New Zealand."
What’s in her makeup bag:
- Bobbi Brown Oil-Free Even Finish Compact Foundation in Warm Sand 2.5: "I like that it doesn’t get all oily, especially in the summertime when you’re sweaty."
- MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme in Good to Go: "It stays on for ages. I like wearing bright lipstick because I don’t have to put anything else on."
- NARS Semi Matte Lipstick in Red Lizard: "It goes with everything. The color is bold, but you can still wear it casually."
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack: "It’s a gel and it's easy to control with the brush compared to other liquid liners."
- L’Occitane Fleur Chérie Hand Cream: "It has a nice scent."
Thanks, Ji Min! Look out for new makeup bag confessions every week (because we’re nosy like that)!
Photos: David Paul Larson for Makeup.com