Do you ever wish you could walk up to a stylish woman on the street and ask for a peek inside her makeup bag? Well, we’re doing the snooping for you!
Her favorite designer: "Chanel. The clothes are very classic and sophisticated."
On her DVR: "Basketball Wives. I love the drama of reality TV. And I get fashion inspiration from the women on the show."
Where she shops: "Zara. It’s very much my style—Plain Jane, but trendy at the same time."
What's on her iPod: "I just listened to 'Birthday Cake' by Rihanna. I love her!"
What's in her makeup bag:
- NARS Semi-Matte Lipstick in Shanghai Express: "I wanted a not-too-red red with a bit of shine to it. This color is a red-orange."
- Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in 02: "I don’t wear foundation so this gives me a nice glow. I apply it mostly on my t-zone for a dewy look. It’s very illuminating."
- Mattese Elite Lashes: "I put them on every day. I think these ones look pretty natural—from a distance."
- Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil in Brunette: "It has a waxy texture so it doesn’t move throughout the day."
- L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream: "It works and I like the scent."
Thanks, Samantha! Look out for new makeup bag confessions every week (because we’re nosy like that)!
Photos: David Paul Larson for Makeup.com