If you've seen a half-moon manicure, you've probably wondered how to master the look without the skills of a pro manicurist. We're here to show you how to do it. All you need are two perfect-for-summer nail polish shades, binder stickers, and a little (sneaky) know-how.
What you need:
- Base coat. Try: Essie Feed Me Hydrating Treatment Base Coat.
- Top coat. Try: L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Nail in Top of the Line.
- Coral nail polish. Try: Butter London 3 Free Nail Lacquer in Trout Pout.
- Mint nail polish. Try: Essie Nail Color in Mint Candy Apple.
- Round binder stickers. Try: Avery Reinforcements for Hole-Punched Pages.
How to do it:
- Step 1: Apply a base coat and follow with two coats of the mint nail polish. Tip: Do this step the night before to save time.
- Step 2: Once your nails are completely dry, place a binder sticker at the base of each nail just beyond the area where your natural moon would end.
- Step 3: Paint two coats of the coral shade on each nail above the top edge of the binder stickers.
- Step 4: When polish is dry, remove the binder stickers to reveal your half moon design.
- Step 5: Finish with clear top coat.
Do you have any nail art tricks? Share below!