Do you ever wish you could walk up to a stylish woman on the street and ask for a peek inside her makeup bag? Well, we’re doing the snooping for you!
Where she loves to shop: "The Metropolitan Museum gift shop. They have lots of beautiful silk scarves with prints of art work."
Her favorite designers: "Lanvin and Prada. They’re very sophisticated without being in-your-face aggressive. They’re elegant yet bold."
What she's currently reading: "Anna Karenina. I love Russian novels."
What's in her makeup bag:
- MAC Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner in Industrial: "I usually don’t wear eyeliner, but I’m trying it out. This color makes my eyes stand out. I like shades that make my eye color look brighter."
- MAC Pro Longwear Lip Creme in Unlimited: "The color is whimsical, delicate, and natural. I like things that remind me of rose petals. I like the English garden look."
- Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extensions Mascara: "It gives my lashes a lot of volume and they flare out."
- Origins Quick, Hide! Long-Wearing Concealer in Medium: "The texture isn't too heavy, but it gives a lot of coverage."
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact in Rose: "I love the light pink color. But honestly, I usually put my lipstick on my cheeks because I don’t always want to carry around a compact."
Thanks, Justine! Look out for new makeup bag confessions every week (because we’re nosy like that)!
Photographs by David Paul Larson for Makeup.com