20 Beauty Tips Every Woman Should Know
Our beauty routine is always evolving. Case in point: The hair crimper that used to be a part of our daily routine hasn’t seen the light of day in the past 10 years (thank goodness) and our rollerball body glitter is tucked safely in the farthest back corner of our beauty drawer — hopefully for good. However, there are certain beauty tips we’ve picked up that we plan on making use of for years to come. These tricks have helped us look put-together (even if we’re freaking out internally) in the face of many a stressful beauty situation and we are forever indebted to them. Read on for the 20 beauty tips we think every woman, no matter your age, location or beauty style, should know.
1. Out of shaving cream? Use conditioner instead for a nourishing, smooth shave.
2. Use ice water to help your nails dry faster.
3. Make any lipstick matte with loose powder and a tissue.
4. Heat your eyelash curler with a blow dryer before using for longer-lasting curl.
5. Scrub away flaky lips with a DIY lip scrub made of coconut oil and brown sugar.
6. Hold a business card behind your lashes when applying mascara to prevent it from getting on your lids.
7. Fill in your lips with lip liner before applying lipstick to make it last longer.
8. Use hand lotion to smooth on-the-go flyaways.
9. Sleep on your back to avoid puffy eyes in the morning.
10. Fake a nose job using bronzer.
11. Braid your hair at night for beachy waves in the AM.
12. Use bronzer to make your face look slimmer.
13. Get a dewy glow by mixing moisturizer in with your foundation.
14. Use lip balm as the perfect stand-in brow gel.
15. Flip and spray your bobby pins for better hold.
16. Use invisible lip liner to keep your lip color from streaking.
17. Use a toothbrush and hairspray to smooth flyaways.
18. Connect the dots for perfect eyeliner every time.
19. Use a tea bag to fix a broken nail.
20. Make your ponytail look longer and fuller by using two elastics.
Have you ever tried any of these tips? What beauty tip do YOU think every woman should know? Tell us in the comments!