It’s time to take serious inventory of our makeup bags. There is nothing better than trying new shades of lip gloss, an inevitable and instant pick-me-up. The glossier the better, the shinier the prettier; it’s time to get glossy with my top lip gloss picks for this fun and colorful season!
1. Giorgio Armani Beauty's Flash Laquer in #109 and #523: With an easy doe-foot applicator, this gloss is a gel-like formula that doesn't turn sticky on the lips. If you are looking for shades that transition perfectly from winter to spring, these two are it! They go perfectly with every wardrobe choice and endeavor this season.
2. L'eclisse Cosmetics Natural Lip Gloss in Coral Glow. An incredibly moisturizing formula that uses natural oils to condition and hydrate the lips. Each shade has a subtle shimmer that is just enough sparkle for everyday use. The best part? It smells DIVINE. If you have an olive skin tone, this is a perfect spring go-to.
3. YSL Gloss Volupte in #202 Rose Jersey. This high-powered gloss is just enough color to wear on its own. The best bold color for spring, it’s almost like a longwear lipstick and lip gloss in one — an unbeatable combination. Not to mention, the lip-shaped applicator is to die for. It’s super cute!
4. Lancome’s Lip Lover in 332 Beige Adage. This luxurious lip gloss uses a juicy formula that hydrates and shines. Feel free to reapply liberally throughout the day to achieve a soft and perfect rose finish. This product also works great on top of almost any lipstick!
5. Maybelline ColorSensational High Shine Gloss in #100 Raspberry Reflections. Pure liquid pigments make up the formula of this amazing high-shine gloss that is also a long-wear formula. Raspberry Reflections is the boldest and chicest shade for spring, and the product’s perfect application wand allows you to put just enough on your pout for a beautiful finish.
What are some of your favorite lip gloss colors for spring? Share in the comments below!