We just can't get enough of braids this season. They are everywhere, and you won't hear us complaining! There's a braid that's just right for every occasion, and we think this look is ideal for a Sunday Funday or an outdoor concert. Beauty guru Elyse Reneau created this easy, carefree style. Follow her steps to recreate it on your own!
1. Part your hair near the center and spray a root booster like L’Oréal Advanced Hairstyle BOOST IT High Lift Creation Spray all over.
2. Tease the whole head in small sections for extra body.
3. French braid the hair on each side of your part and tie off both braids with clear elastics at the bottom.
4. Take a 1-inch piece of hair and twist it tightly to the end.
5. To give the hair added texture, use one hand to hold the twist from the very bottom and use your thumb and index finger on the other hand to lightly pinch the twist and slide it up. Create about six twists around the your head. Finish by working a texturizing powder like L’Oréal Professionel True Grip Texturing Powder into the waves.