Manicure Monday: Champagne Bubbles Manicure
It’s December 30th and we can almost hear the bottles of bubbly popping. What’s more, we can see the rose gold bubbles of the brut rosé we’ll be sipping tomorrow night on our fingertips. We’re ringing in the New Year the only way we know how–with a sparkly manicure.
- Lancôme Vernis in Love in Jolis Matins
- Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer Brocade Collection in Gilded Rose
- essie Good as Gold
- Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer in Clear
- Bobby pin
- Apply a pale shimmering base color. Allow to dry.
- Get your two shades of bubbles ready–one gold and one holographic glitter. You can pour small amounts of each onto a paper plate or work directly from the brush.
- Use the toothpick and the bobby pin to dot on bubbles of various sizes. Allow to dry.
- Seal it all in with a clear coat. Cheers!
What will you be wearing on your nails to ring in 2014? Tell us below!