What’s in Dora’s Makeup Bag?
Do you ever wish you could walk up to a stylish woman on the street and ask for a peek inside her makeup bag? Well, we’re doing the snooping for you!
Location: New York
Her dream summer vacation: “I’ve never been to Europe and I would love to backpack around and see as much as possible.”
Where she shops: “Buffalo Exchange. I got a sequined AllSaints dress there that would normally go for $500 for $45.”
Her last great meal: ”I went to Il Buco the other day and it was delicious. I had the lamb sausage in cucumber yogurt sauce and ricotta cheese and olives.”
TV obsession: “Law & Order: SVU! I watch it on Hulu.”
The color on her nails: “Essie Nail Polish in Aruba Blue with Essie Matte About You topcoat.”
What’s in her makeup bag:
- Sephora Collection Long Lasting Eyeliner High Precision Brush: “It’s easy to get a precise line and you can add layers without peeling off the first coat.”
- CoverGirl LashBlash Fusion Water Resistant Mascara: ”They used to have a waterproof version that was impossible to get off, but this is easier to remove. It’s good.”
- Miracle Skin Transformer Treat & Conceal Eye & Face in Light: ”It’s really thin so it doesn’t settle into the creases under my eyes. I put it on my eye area and around my mouth.”
- Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Blush in Fruit Cocktail: “I like to wear matte blushes during summer because when you get sweaty, shimmer gets into your pores and makes them look bigger.”
- Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Chunky Cherry: ”I have sensitive skin and this doesn’t make my lips peel like a lot of lipsticks do. The texture is soft, like ChapStick. It’s so light that I can’t feel it.”
Thanks, Dora! Look out for new makeup bag confessions every week (because we’re nosy like that)!
Photos: David Paul Larson for Makeup.com