8 Reasons Why Gray Hairs Aren't the End of the World
So, you found a gray hair … or a dozen. What’s the big deal? Grays ain’t nothin’ but a number color! Embrace them, cover them, enhance them or just part your hair differently — it’s not the end of the world! Here’s why you shouldn’t freak out when you see a silvery strand.
1. You basically have a head full of all-natural, non-chemical highlights — without the $250 price tag.
2. People are purposefully dying their hair shades of gray right now. That means you’re, like, so fetch.
3. What’s that saying? With age comes wisdom …
4. You’re officially a silver fox. Go ahead and put that on your business card!
6. There’s literally a million ways to cover them up, if that’s your angle. So, DO. NOT. PANIC.
7. Aging gracefully is a thing (just ask J-Lo), so grab some purple shampoo and let those silver strands fly free. Think about how much you’ll be saving on covering them up every month. Mo’ money means mo’ vacations.
8. Gray is real. It means you’re human … and being human is pretty darn great!
About the Author: Diana creates on-trend beauty content for Makeup.com readers. She stays up-to-date on the latest beauty news and product launches and tests every makeup item that comes through the door. As an employee of L’Oréal, Diana writes stories about beauty products across the entire brand portfolio.