Manicure Monday: Spooky Spiders and Cobwebs Halloween Nails
Every makeup enthusiast’s favorite holiday is right around the corner. In honor of Halloween, we’re breaking out all of our nail art tricks. To kick off the season of spook, we’re sporting spiders and webs on our fingertips, and for a special treat we’re showing you how easy it is to recreate this festive manicure using nail stickers.
- Nailed Kit Spooky Spiders Halloween Kit
- Warm water
- Clear top coat
- Nail polish of your choice (optional)
- Apply nail stickers or paint your base. For our Halloween manicure we decided to use a combination of nail stickers and regular polish (we’re wearing Lancôme Vernis in Love in Simply Aqua). Apply nail stickers you normally would, picking the one that fits your finger and filing off the excess. (Looking for a quick nail sticker tutorial? Check out our Vine video!) If you paint your nails, allow the lacquer to dry before moving on to the next step.
- Pick, snip and submerge your decal. Select the decal you want to use, cut it out and place it in a bowl of warm water for 20 seconds.
- Place your decal. After 20 seconds, remove it from the water and peel off the backing. Place it where you want it and press down.
- Add the accents. Stick the rhinestones where you want a little extra sparkle.
- Seal with top coat. One quick swipe of Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer in Clear and our hands are ready for Halloween!
Will you be rocking a Halloween manicure this year? Share your nail art ideas below!