We’re not all #blessed with glowing skin. Plus, that’s what highlighters are for! For those days when you have to fake a full night’s sleep or your skin is just being … blah … grab one of these complexion saviors and highlight to instant perfection.
1. YSL Touche Éclat Eight hours of sleep in a little golden tube? Yes, please. This cult favorite can conceal, cover, brighten and illuminate like no other. Plus, it fits in your purse for glowing skin on the go.
2. L’Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Highlighting Concealer Dab this liquid light on your cheekbones, brow line and any dark areas for a wide-awake effect that will have you looking like a ray of sunshine!
3. Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer Bump your foundation up a notch with a few drops of Fluid Sheer! This lightweight formula will instantly transform skin from dull to defined. You can even wear it alone on “no makeup weekends” (yeah, it’s a thing!) for that I-woke-up-like-this dewy glow!
4. Urban Decay Naked Illuminated What girl doesn’t love a little shimmer? Whether you want to show off in your bikini or you’re going dancing with the girls, this silky smooth powder will make your skin look luminous from head-to-toe! RELATED: 4 Places You Never Thought to Highlight
5. L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator Highlight your favorite features with a swipe of this blush and highlighter combo! Whether your undertones are warm neutral or cool, the Lumi Powder will leave your cheekbones looking shimmery (NOT glittery) and fierce.
6. YSL Touche Éclat Blur Primer A pore-perfecting, skin-smoothing, radiance-boosting primer. Wow! Say that three times fast. Infused with four nourishing oils and subtle sparkles of golden light, this foundation primer can take your complexion from tired to soft and smooth for a luminous-looking makeup application.
7. NYX Illuminator in Ritualistic Layer this champagne shade over your perfect contouring job for a subtle and radiant hint of shimmer — that won’t leave you looking like a ball of glitter! RELATED: How to Contour and Highlight Your Face
We’ve got more product picks right here that you’re sure to love!
About the Author: Diana creates on-trend beauty content for Makeup.com readers. She stays up-to-date on the latest beauty news and product launches and tests every makeup item that comes through the door. As an employee of L’Oréal, Diana writes stories about beauty products across the entire brand portfolio.