Do you ever wish you could walk up to a stylish woman on the street and ask for a peek inside her makeup bag? Well, we’re doing the snooping for you!
Location: Brooklyn, NY
The last film she saw: "Spiderman. It had a different twist because instead of Mary Jane there was Gwen. I would give it 3 1/2 stars."
On her iPhone: "I've been listening to 'Enough Said' by Drake and Aaliyah."
Her celebrity crush: "Wale. I've liked him since he was an underground rapper—he used to do spoken word. Plus, I like dreads."
Her beauty icon: "Tyra Banks."
What's in her makeup bag:
Thanks, Louise. Look out for new makeup bag confessions every week (because we’re nosy like that)!
- e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit in Dark: "I’ve tried different things and they’re too dark or they just don’t look natural. I really like this one."
- Avon True Color Eyeshadow Duo in Gold Goddess: "Gold eye shadow is my favorite because it goes well with my skin tone."
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex Mascara: "My eyelashes are tiny and this makes them look so long."
- Wet N Wild Ultimate Minerals Loose Blush in Purely Mauve: "It’s hard to find blushes that go with my skin. This shade doesn’t look too dramatic so I like it."
- MAC Dazzleglass in Smile: "I’m not a fan of nude pink, but this one looks nice to me. The texture is soft and it lasts for a long time."
Photos: Ben Pier for Makeup.com