Let’s be honest. The denim we’re rocking these days are a far cry from the blue jeans your grandmother used to wear (and we’re not just talking about those weird elastic waistbands of yesteryear). From floral patterns and pinstripes to tie-dye and neon washes, denim has become a way to express our individuality and unique style. With the fashion world fully on board with this new denim ideal, it’s no surprise nail brands are following suit. In fact, L’Oréal Paris recently launched the limited-edition Miss Denim Collection, a six-item line of denim-inspired shades (exclusive for June), which got us thinking: What is the latest and greatest way to rock denim this summer? To match your mani, of course! Check out how we paired this summer’s hottest nail hues with equally sizzling denim!
Our Product Picks
1. City Slicker. Hudson 'Nico' Skinny Stretch Jeans in NY Minute + *L'Oréal Paris Distressed Turquoise
2. Rainbow Brite. Nasty Gal Reverse Rainbow Dream Cutoff Shorts + *L'Oréal Paris Skinny Jeans
3. Metallic Mania. Paige Denim Verdugo Metallic Stretch Skinny Jeans + *L'Oréal Paris Blue My Mind
4. Garden Party. Topshop MOTO Flocked Floral Leigh Jeans + Lancôme Vernis in Love Rose Bonheur
5. White Hot. Zara White Shorts with Side Embroidery + Essie Vices Versa
6. Boho Babe. Free People Sundial Printed Skinny + Maybelline Color Show in Neutral Statement
Which of these pant-tastic pairings is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below.
*L'Oréal Paris Miss Denim Collection is available in June at select retail stores: Bartell Drugs, Bed Bath & Beyond, Christmas Tree Shops, Fred Meyer, Giant Eagle, Harmon Discount, H-E-B (H.E. Butt Grocery Stores), Kmart, Kroger, Marc Glassman, Meijer, Rite Aid, Shopko, Walgreens and Wegmans.