Manicure Monday: Matte and Glossy Nails
Glossy, matte, stripes or French–sometimes there are just too many manicure choices to be able to decide on just one. With a little tape and a matte top coat you don’t have to. This look is deceptively easy to do, but is guaranteed to turn heads and start conversations!
- Paint a base color. Allow lacquer to dry completely.
- Place your tape wherever you want to keep your nail polish glossy.
- Apply the matte top coat.
- While the polish is still wet, remove the tape.
- Allow the matte top coat to dry and you’re done!
You can either rock a matte nail with a glossy tip or glossy nail with a matte tip.
Which matte + glossy combo is your favorite? Let us know with a comment below.