Do you ever wish you could approach a stylish woman on the street and ask what essentials she carries in her makeup bag? Well, we're checking in for you.
Location: New York
Where she's from: "Florida. I'm about an hour away from Tampa. I just moved here three months ago."
Occupation: Fashion business student at New York University.
What is her New Year's resolution: "I need to take advantage of the city—just exploring more. I want to visit more museums, for sure. And I want to start visiting some of the different boroughs."
What she's wearing: "I am wearing a pair of tights over leggings, cool socks and my favorite shoes that I just got from DSW and have already worn down. The sweater is from Goodwill. The shirt is Forever 21. The jacket is Nasty Gal. My dad just got me this San Francisco hat; I can't pretend I am a big fan of baseball, but I am a fan of San Francisco. The rings came from a variety of places. Two are from my Grandma, and a few others my dad got me in the Islands."
Who are her beauty icons: "I am in love with Dita Von Teese. She is just a classic beauty and I love how put-together she always looks. She's very old-school. And I love M.I.A. She always has her own style—you never see her wearing anything like anyone else. And another style icon is Grimes. She is so interesting."
What's in her makeup bag:
Thanks, Olivia. Look out for new makeup bag disclosures every week!
- NARS Semi Matte Lipstick in Red Lizard: "I took my roommate's lipstick. She wasn't home this morning. Don't worry; I asked!"
- Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner: "I like the brush because it's easy to go really thin. If you press harder, it makes a thick line."
- Maybelline New York ExpertWear Eyeshadow Quad: "I am a huge fan of these eye shadows, especially the Modern Metallics and Stylish Smokes color schemes."
- Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara: "It's the best mascara. I have tried and tried to find good mascaras. And I even went to Sephora yesterday and played with a bunch. My eyelashes are paying for it today. This one is by far my favorite."
- Eos Lip Balm: "These are so nourishing."
Photos: Ben Pier for Makeup.com