What’s in Pinky’s Makeup Bag?
Name: Pinky Love
Job: Painter based in London
Summer highlight: Being featured in a campaign for the Adidas My 2012 limited-edition collection designed by Stella McCartney.
Beauty icons: Marlene Dietrich and Marilyn Monroe
Book she can’t put down: “The Catcher in the Rye. I just started it and am trying to get through all the classics. I’m also reading The Artist’s Reality by Mark Rothko.”
What’s in her makeup bag:
- Astral All Over Moisturiser: “It’s a classic cream that I always use as a moisturizer.”
- Imperial Leather Soap: “I swear by that and wash my face with it every night.”
- MAC Select Cover-Up: “It works wonders on dark shadows after a late night out or working.”
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara: “It’s a favorite of mine and is well-priced. There are a so many different kinds of mascara out there that it can be hard to find a good one.”
- MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo: “It’s a matte red that goes with my skin tone really well.”
Thanks, Pinky. Look out for new makeup bag confessions every week (because we’re nosy like that)!
Photos: Aimee Blaut