What’s in Pooja’s Makeup Bag?
Do you ever wish you could approach a stylish woman on the street and ask what essentials she carries in her makeup bag? Well, we’re checking in for you.
Name: Pooja Hattangdi
Location: New York
Where she’s from: “I am originally from India, but I grew up in Hong Kong.”
Occupation: Economics student at New York University.
What music she’s into at the moment: “I have very eclectic taste, but right now I’m obsessed with Lana Del Rey.”
What she’s wearing: “The vest and top are from Zara. The boots and leggings are from Necessary Clothing. The bag is from Kate Spade. I’m also wearing Prada Candy fragrance.”
What’s in her makeup bag:
- MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation: “This is my basic product. I usually layer it over Laura Mercier Foundation Primer-Radiance, and then MAC Prep + Prime Vibrancy Eye and MAC Mineralize Concealer for under my eyes.”
- MAC Technakohl Liner in Graphblack: “I always use this rather than any regular eye pencil because it is much darker and lasts literally the whole day without smudging.”
- MAC Mineralize Blush: “I usually use the MAC Bronzing Powder on my cheekbones and this blush in Supernova on the apples of my cheeks.”
- Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Graped-Up: “My favorite lip balm to use right now is the Clinique Chubby Stick because it is really creamy, protects my lips from the cold and has really pretty shades.”
- Essie Nail Polish: “Essie has a good palette. I just like all the colors.”
Thanks, Pooja. Look out for new makeup bag disclosures every week!
Photos: Ben Pier for Makeup.com