NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR REGULATIONS.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Makeup.com MDC x Pottery Barn Teen “Be the Queen of Clean” Facebook Sign-Up Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of their entry, except employees of L’Oréal USA, Inc. (“Sponsor”), VaynerMedia, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”), persons living in the same households, and the families (spouse, parents, children and siblings) or household members of each. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes will begin at 8am Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 26th, 2014 and end at 5pm ET on March 31st, 2014 (“Promotion Period”). Internet access is required to enter. During the Promotion Period, you must: (1) “Like” Makeup.com on Facebook if you have not already; (2) complete all required fields of the entry form found in a tab on the Makeup.com Facebook page. All entries must be received by March 31st, 2014 at 5pm ET to be eligible. Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address for the duration of the Promotion Period. Entries received from any person or email address in excess of the above-stated limitation will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or mechanical means and entries made by any means that subvert the entry process are void. Once you have completed the process, you will be automatically entered for the chance to win the Sweepstakes Prize. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email used to enter the Sweepstakes. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address.
3. SELECTION OF WINNER: One (1) winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received on or about March 31st, 2014. The winner will be contacted via email at the submitted email address and asked to confirm his or her mailing address and phone number. Winner may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (collectively, “Release”) within seven (7) calendar days of prize notification. If any winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Release must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian and such prize will be delivered to minor’s parent/legal guardian and awarded in the name of parent/legal guardian. If any winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
4. PRIZE DESCRIPTION & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
One (1) winner will be selected in the random drawing, where that winner will receive: One (1) Garnier Clean+ Invigorating Scrub, One (1) Garnier Clean+ Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub, One (1) Garnier Clean+ Shine Control Cleansing Gel, One (1) Garnier Clean+ Balancing Daily Exfoliator, One (1) Garnier Clean+ Purifying Foam Cleanser, One (1) Garnier Clean+ Nourishing Cleansing Oil, One (1) Garnier Clean+ Smoothing Cream Cleanser, One (1) Pottery Barn Teen Ella Beauty Caddy, One (1) Pottery Barn Teen Quilted Sleepover Toiletry Bag, Four (4) Pottery Barn Teen Large Chevron Print Bath Towel; ARV: $375.92.
No substitution or transfer of the Prize is permitted by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or portion of the prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. The Prize winner will be solely responsible for all taxes, if any, and any expenses not specified related to acceptance and/or use of his/her Prize.
In the event the winner is featured on a website or in any publication or advertising, no additional compensation beyond the Prize will be awarded.
5. SPONSOR’S RIGHTS: By entering the Sweepstakes and submitting information, you grant Promotion Parties the irrevocable and perpetual nonexclusive right to use your name and biographical information in any media throughout the world, and without additional consideration, unless prohibited by law.
6. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, you release the Promotion Parties, Offerpop, Facebook, Inc., their respective partners, employees, directors, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies (“Released Entities”), from and against any and all injury, loss, or damage caused or claimed to be caused by, or arising out of, your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use, and/or misuse of the Prize, and you agree that the Released Entities are not responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the Sweepstakes and/or the awarding of any Prize, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that the preceding release is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or void for any reason, Sweepstakes entrant agrees that, by entering the Sweepstakes: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments, and/or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney's fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses. By entering, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Released Entities against any and all third-party claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to any breach by you of any provision of these Official Rules, including, without limitation, your representations and warranties made herein.
7. OTHER RULES: Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled, or illegible entries; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of emails or other biographical data entered, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive emails or entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (b) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from any Sweepstakes it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules; and (ii) suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes if Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, that malfunction, error, disruption, or damage is impairing or will impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor will select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER, OR VANDALIZE THE SWEEPSTAKES WEBSITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. WINNER: For the name of the winner (available after April 1st, 2014) send a #10 self-addressed, stamped envelope to: VaynerMedia, 315 Park Avenue South, 16th Floor, New York, New York, 10010. Requests must be received by June 30, 2014.
Sponsored by L’Oréal USA, Inc. 575 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10017 and administered by VaynerMedia, c/o Makeup.com Giveaway, 345 Hudson Street, 16th floor, New York, New York, 10014.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or recommended by OfferPop or Facebook, Inc. By entering this Sweepstakes, you unconditionally release and hold harmless OfferPop, Facebook, Inc., and the Promotion Parties from any and all liability associated with this campaign.