If you haven’t taken advantage of the season of sparkle yet, now’s your chance. You don’t have to rock full on glitter lips or even glitter eyeliner (although we’d totally support it if you did). You can wear holiday sparkle in a subtle, sophisticated way a la beauty authority Madeline Cronin of xoVain. We picked up one of our fave holiday collections from Giorgio Armani and called in makeup master Ashley Rebecca to show us how to put together this sparkly party look.
1. To give the glow of flawless skin, Ashley blended Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation all over the face using a Beauty Blender sponge.
2. Then she contoured the face using Giorgio Armani Sheer Bronzer in #5.
3. Using a mix of the pink and orange colors in the Giorgio Armani Face Palette, Ashley finished the face with a pop of bright blush on the apples of cheeks.
1. Ashley used Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Intense Eyeshadow in #9 as shimmery rose gold base all over the lid.
2. For the crease, she blended Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Intense Eyeshadow in #2.
3. To give the look a good dose of holiday shimmer, Ashley layered a highlight on top of the cream shadows. She added the Giorgio Armani holiday palette shimmer to the center of the lid to make the eyes pop.
4. Lining the water line and the top lash line with Giorgio Armani Smooth Silk Pencil in #4 really added intensity to the eyes. Then a generous coat of Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara on the top and bottom lashes finished off the eye makeup.
1. To complete the playful party look, Ashley chose to do a bold fuchsia lip. She used Giorgio Armani’s luminous matte lacquer, Lip Maestro in #505.
What look will you be wearing to your holiday parties this year? Tell us below!
Photos: Rebecca Dale Photography