What’s in Tess’s Makeup Bag?
Occupation: Online buyer at H&M.
Book she can’t put down: ”I’m reading The Catcher in the Rye—for the first time actually!”
Music of the moment: ”Bruno Mars. I’m not so cool when it comes to music!”
Favorite designers: ”Céline, Whyred and Minimarket for its prints.”
Who are her beauty icons: “Kate Moss and Emmanuelle Alt.”
Signature scent: “Byredo Gypsy Water is my current perfume.”
What’s in her makeup bag:
- Dior Hydra Life BB Creme: “It makes my skin feel soft and gives good coverage without being too heavy.”
- Make Up Store Cover All Mix: “It has three different color concealers so it makes different shades.”
- YSL Touche Éclat: “It provides heavier coverage that lasts all night, so I opt for Touche Éclat when I am going out.”
- MAC Bronzing Powder in Refined Golden: ”It goes on really natural.”
- Lancôme Hypnôse Mascara: “It gives my lashes great volume.”
- YSL Waterproof Eye Pencil in Black Ink: “It doesn’t smudge and goes on smoothly.”
- Chanel Rouge Allure Enthusiast: “I am loyal to this shade of red. It’s perfect.”
- MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme in Endless Drama: “I’ve started playing with darker lipstick this winter and really like this one.”
Thanks, Tess. Look out for new makeup bag disclosures every week!
Photos: Aimee Blaut