Thanksgiving is on the horizon and among the things we’re thankful for this year, festive seasonal manicures rank pretty high. When the leaves turn colors, we can’t help but be inspired by the golden yellows, burnt oranges and deep reds. Grab three of your favorite seasonally appropriate polishes and be ready to flaunt these tri-colored fall nails at this Thursday’s family gathering.
- Apply two coats of your lightest nail polish. Allow to dry.
- Carefully place a French manicure strip across the center of your nail. You can also use a small piece of tape, but the curve will be lost.
- Paint the lower section of your nail with one color and apply the remaining color to the top portion.
- Quickly remove the sticker strip, do not wait for the polish to dry.
- Finish with a generous coat of long-lasting top coat for a super shiny Thanksgiving manicure.
Are you wearing an autumnal shade of nail polish right now? Do tell us what it is!