6 Ways to Update Your Hair for Fall
While we tend to default to simple braids and ponytails during the summer (thanks a lot humidity), fall is a season that calls for a little more experimentation. Here are 6 ways to get you inspired for a whole new ‘do.
- Set aside that ponytail elastic! Try these 10 non-boring hairstyles for long hair instead. –DailyMakeover
- Or take the plunge and go for one of these 8 cool-girl bobs. –BeautyHigh
- Don’t let lack of time be an excuse for why you’re still wearing the same ol’ do. Here are 3 key fall hairstyles, made ultra-simple. –Elle.com
- Also, fall bangs…are you into it? –xoVain
- Feeling bold? Try this gilded hair look from the Paris runways for something that’s sure to spark ooh’s and ahh’s. –Vogue
- We’re loving these ballet-inspired styles for when our social calendar calls for something a bit more elegant. –Marie Claire
How are you updating your hair for fall? Let us know with a tweet to @Makeupdotcom!