Be Our Valentine Pinterest Contest
UPDATE: We have two winners! Congratulations K. Wood and A. Reynvaan! And thank you to everyone who participated. We’ll have more exciting giveaways soon – stay tuned!
We’ve got romance on the mind this week – can you blame us? With the upcoming holiday of love looming in the not-too-distant future, we’re seeing hearts left and right and swooning way too easily over the smallest things (“Those teardrop earrings? Swoon!” “The Starbucks barista remembered my name today? Swoooon!”). Whether or not you already have a special someone in your life to spend V-Day with, we’re looking for one lucky reader to be our Valentine this year – and trust us, we treat our loved ones well.
We’ve shared two V-Day makeup tutorials (Sweet Pink and Violet Vixen) this week based on two romantic colors; all you have to do is build a Pinterest board inspired by one of these shades and share it with us in the comments below for a chance to win all of these amazing products:
- Clarisonic Aria in Hot Pink
- em Michelle Phan Shade Play Lip Color Mixing Palette in Mix it Up Reds, Mix it Up Pinks, Mix it Up Plums
- Ralph Lauren Romance Gift Set with Fragrance, Body Moisturizer, Body Mist, Roller
- 17 essie Nail Polishes in Watermelon, Bachelorette Bash, Bahama Mama, Lilacism, Cute as a Button, Splash of Grenadine, Berry Naughty, Play Date, Fifth Avenue, A List, Lady Like, Muchi Muchi, Sugar Daddy, Lollipop, Really Red, Peach Daiquiri, and Fishnet Stockings
- L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara
- L’Oréal Paris the Blackbuster by Infallible
- L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Eye Shadow in Perfume ID, Neon Skirt, Blue Haute Coutur
Here’s how to enter:
- Sign up! Join Makeup.com by clicking here (it takes less than 1 minute!).
- Follow us on Pinterest! Find our Pinterest page here.
- Create a Pinterest board inspired by our Sweet Pink or Violet Vixen Valentine’s Day makeup tutorials.
- Leave a comment below with a link to your Sweet Pink or Violet Vixen boards.
- Check back for updates on the winner!
Contest ends on Wednesday, February 12, 2014. Good luck, beauties!
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. US residents of 50 states and DC only. 18 yrs and older.
(For complete terms and conditions click here)