Do you ever wish you could walk up to a stylish woman on the street and ask for a peek inside her makeup bag? Well, we’re doing the snooping for you!
Book she can't put down: Lord of the Flies by William Golding
TV obsession: Grey's Anatomy
Where she shops: H&M, American Apparel and Beyond Retro
Favorite sweet treats: Chocolate, ice cream and cinnamon buns (Swedish fika!)
Beauty icon: My mother
Summer plans: "I'm celebrating midsummer by going to Italy to visit relatives and to Barcelona with a friend!"
What's in her makeup bag:
Thanks, Vita! Look out for new makeup bag confessions every week.
- Maybelline SuperStay 24 HR foundation: "This foundation really stays on the whole day and the color matches my skin tone (almost) perfectly. It's a good for covering spots while keeping my skin looking natural."
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: "A lifesaver! It can cover any spot, which can really come in handy!
- H&M blush: "It's a pretty dark blusher so I don't need to use much to get the effect I want. It comes in a large package that lasts for a long time."
- H&M face powder: "It is really good for its low price and it lasts a whole day without falling off. The colors are great because they match a lot of different foundations."
- Maybelline Volum' Express the Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara: "It's a great mascara that curves and separates my lashes easily. It also lasts a lot longer than other mascaras and doesn't fall down below my eyes."
Photo: Aimee Blaut for Makeup.com