Any plans this weekend? We’re sure you’ve got something exciting cooked up… even if your idea of fun is to binge watch something on Netflix (hey, we can dig it). But, before you get lost in the latest series of whatever you’re currently obsessed with, may we recommend that you go searching into the depths of your closet for some overalls because the ‘90s are BACK and we couldn’t be more excited! Bring out the frosted lipstick and hot rollers because it’s time to reminisce. And while you’re at it, check out these other hot topics in the beauty world that kept our attention this week!
- Ring. Ring. The ‘90s are calling … (Byrdie)
- And while we’re strolling down memory lane, throw some hot rollers into the mix. (Harper’s Bazaar)
- You know you can’t go to a music festival without a REAL flower crown. (Into The Gloss)
- Need help tracking down a nail polish color? As with everything important in life, there’s an app for that. (Allure)
- Check these 25 things off your beauty bucket list! (Cosmopolitan)
- That awkward moment when Art History becomes a makeup lesson ... (marie claire)
Are you on board with any of the 90s trends that are making a comeback? Share in the comments below!