It’s spring, kids! That time of year when the sun is always shining and the flowers are in bloom. But, why should flowers and sun have all the fun? Maybe it’s time for you to let your inner butterfly out and try a new look. Not sure if you’re ready to spread those beauty wings yet (or if you even need to)? Check out these surefire (and slightly silly) signs it’s time for a makeover.
1. Even after coercion via root-lifting spray, texturizing powder and hair spray, your hair insists on taking a limp, lifeless stance.
2. That “go-to” lipstick you rock every day is the same one you rocked as a teen (wayyy back when chain-link belts were in -- yikes!).
4. Your hair is dangerously similar to your mother’s. Sorry Mom. We’re just not ready for your look yet.
5. The first thing that pops into your mind when you see a great cat eye or bold lipstick is, “Ugh, I wish I could pull that off.” You can, sister. And you will. LIKE-A-BOSS.
8. In addition to getting over said Mr.Wrong, you’re looking to reel in Mr.Right.
Based on the signs, are you due for a makeover? 'Fess up in the comments below!
About the Author:Angela helps inspire and inform the Makeup.com audience by delivering the latest beauty tips, tricks and trends.
Get our top stories straight to your inbox!
This email is already signed up!
Look out for our latest stories in your inbox.
Something went wrong. We're so sorry!