- To create Hathaway’s perfect porcelain skin, the first step is related to skin care. Start with Lancôme Génifique Cream Serum as a targeted serum/moisturizer/primer trio.
- Then apply a semi-matte foundation that perfectly matches the skin on your face to the skin on your body. Look at the color on your jawline and also on your chest for a seamless effect. This step is particularly important when being photographed in strapless formalwear. Try: L’Oréal Paris True Match Super Blendable Makeup.
- For her natural, flushed glow, softly swirl Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Rose Bronze on the apples of your cheeks.
- Hathaway's complexion is often matte. Eliminate shine and set your face with a light dusting of Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder.
- Anchor your look with strong, structured brows à la Hathaway using Eliza’s Eyes Chunky Filler eyebrow pencil.
- Create her neutral smoky eye using all four of the shades in the Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Eyeshadow Quad in Boudoir on your lash lines, creases, lids and brow bones.
- Along the upper and lower lash lines, rim and then smudge them with Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl in Black Ebony or Black Coffee.
- Mimic her feathered lashes by coating them in YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Shocking Mascara.
- Finally paint your lips with YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres Glossy Stain in Brun Cachemire for a pretty pout or Rouge Gouache for a power pout.
Photo: Getty Images