The beauty struggle is real. So real, in fact, that we had to point some of them out. Because hey, sometimes all you can do is laugh to keep yourself from crying. But really, don’t do either. You’ll just ruin your makeup.
1. If you’re going to attempt a cat eye, you might as well call in late to wherever you’re going. Mistakes are going to happen … your eyeliner can sense fear.
2. Removing the polish from one nail because it chipped and forgetting to reapply it. No polish on your index finger is a trend now, right?
3. To wash your hair, or not to wash your hair. That is the question …
4. You've tried every beauty trick in the book to keep lipstick from getting on your teeth. And somehow it always ends up migrating there.
5. Going “a little” overboard with your brow pencil. Great, now you have to start all over.
6. Applying makeup in a rush and realizing what you really look like five important meetings later. Wait, did I apply this in the dark?
7. You just washed your face and now your friends want to go out. Please reference beauty problem #1.
8. Your coworker just asked if she can borrow your hair tie … and it’s your last one. *Hunger Games-like thoughts ensue*
9. When your mascara wand turns on you and decides to poke you in the nose. Annnd now you have to reapply your foundation.
10. Waiting for your nails to dry. Can’t go to bed. Can’t go to the bathroom. Can’t change the channel.
11. Constantly being asked “Is that a hickey?!” … Nope, just a burn from my flat iron!
12. Your white towels are no longer white. Time to double, maybe triple cleanse?
About the Author:Diana creates on-trend beauty content for Makeup.com readers. She stays up-to-date on the latest beauty news and product launches and tests every makeup item that comes through the door. As an employee of L’Oréal, Diana writes stories about beauty products across the entire brand portfolio.
This is just the beginning. Receive your weekly newsletter for huge savings
This email is already signed up!
Look out for news coming directly to your inbox.
Something went wrong. We are so sorry for this.