Here at MDC, we draw our inspiration from a variety of sources. We love following fashion trends, reading about what’s going on in the world, discovering articles and videos that make us laugh, and, of course, following all our favorite beauty blogs and websites. That’s why we scoured the Web to bring you our favorite articles from our fellow beauty lovers. From an uber-cool Claudia Kishi makeup tutorial, to the best lipsticks for those who snack constantly (umm, was this written specifically for us?!), here’s what's inspiring us this week.
1. Reusable at-home hair color is here, and your roots will thank you. (source: theeverygirl)
2. Did you know you can get a fuller, brighter pout by applying a layer of foundation first? (source: Glamour)
3. If we have one beauty tip for EVERYONE, it’s to wear sunscreen. (source: TIME)
4. False lashes can make or break a beauty look. Here’s how to apply them the right right way! (source: byrdie)
5. Lipsticks for girls who snack constantly. Say no more. (source: intothegloss)
6. Before we were a Carrie or a Samantha, we were a Claudia or a Stacey — which is why we love this beauty tutorial to look like The Baby-Sitter’s Club books’ Claudia Kishi. Ah, nostalgia. (source: xovain)
Tell us! What’s caught your attention in the beauty world lately? Leave your thoughts in the comments below!
About the Author:Our goal is to create a beauty experience that’s personalized, educational and, most of all, fun.
This is just the beginning. Receive your weekly newsletter for huge savings
This email is already signed up!
Look out for news coming directly to your inbox.
Something went wrong. We are so sorry for this.