Last night, one of our favorite beauty mavens looked like an absolute goddess, so it’s only right that we searched for all of the steps to get the look ourselves.
It’s no surprise that Gigi Hadid made yet another breathtaking appearance on the Red Carpet, but this time, her entire radiant beauty look was created by celebrity makeup artist Patrick Ta using her own Gigi Hadid x Maybelline Collection. “She loves a fresh natural face that is glam at the same time. Her go-to is bronze golden goddess and that’s what we gave her,” explained Ta in a press release.
Since her look is ideal to show off for any and every occasion, we’ve included all of the steps below to get the look at home.
To prep your skin...
1. Apply a moisturizing oil to your clean face to give your complexion a luminous and smooth base.
2. Then, apply Gigi Hadid x Maybelline East Coast Glam Liquid Strobe in Iridescent to the high points of the face to make your skin glow.
For your face…
1. Apply the Gigi Hadid x Maybelline West Coast Glow Tinted Primer.
2. Lightly contour under the cheeks with bronzer from the Gigi x Maybelline Jetsetter Palette to accentuate the cheekbones, and then add the highlight from the same palette to the highpoints of the cheekbones.
3. Apply blush from the Jetsetter palette to the apples of the cheeks, blending into the contour for a seamless bronzed finish.
4. To tie the whole look together, use the Gigi Hadid x Maybelline East Coast Glam Matte Lipstick and liner in McCall.
5. Finally, set with a setting spray.
For your eyes...
1. Use the shade Montecito from the Gigi Hadid x Maybelline West Coast Warm Eyeshadow palette in the crease with the Gigi Hadid x Maybelline West Coast Glow Eye Contour Brush.
2. Next, apply the shade Summer-Land all over the eyelid with the Gigi Hadid x Maybelline East Coast Glam Eyeshadow Brush, blending into the crease.
3. Apply Pacific Coast Highway along the upper and lower lash line, blending into the shade Firehouse, which is placed on the eyelid for a diffused effect.
4. Use Summer-Land to blend out the brown on the lower lash line and brighten the inner corner of your eyes with the shade Blondie.
5. Curl your lashes and coat them twice with Gigi Hadid x Maybelline East Coast Glam Fiber Mascara.
For your brows....
Apply Maybelline New York Brow Precise Micro Pencil to make your eyes look thicker and more defined.