- Base color
- Petal color
- Center color
- Top coat
- Dotting tool, bobby pin, or small paint brush
- Apply a base coat and two coats of your background color. We chose a pale green, essie First Timer, to make our daisies pop.
- Dip a dotting tool or any small rounded item into the white polish. We used Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer in Porcelain Party for our petals. Carefully dot a circle of petals onto the nail. Be sure to dip the tool back into the paint before each new dot.
- Use a slightly larger dotting tool and a yellow or orange polish to make the centers of the daisy. We used the tip of a small paintbrush and essie Tart Deco.
- Let your daisies dry. Once dry, apply a layer of Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer in Clear.