It’s no secret that fall is a time for darker hair, clothes and, our personal fave, lipstick! To help you loosen your grip on that hot pink or coral lipstick, we’re throwing some inspiration your way! Get ready for a parade of shades like oxblood, rich plum, burgundy, brown and oh-so-vampy purple! Don’t be afraid … anyone can pull off a dark lip if they do it right.
1. NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Vintage
Think plum. Think mauve. Think vampire. Throw on a matte finish, and you’ve got yourself a smokin’ hot pout.
2. Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Lacquer in 602 Vertigo
Indulge in a deep, dark purple hue with MEGA shine.
3. Lancôme L’Absolu Rouge Définition in 294 Le Pourpre
… Because oxblood is the hottest lipstick trend this season and we
want need it now!
4. YSL Rouge Pur Couture Satin Radiance Lipstick in Brun Abstrait
You can’t do fall makeup right without a classic brown.
5. Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Mattes in Burgundy Blush
You know a creamy burgundy is a staple in every gal's fall bag!
About the Author:Diana creates on-trend beauty content for Makeup.com readers. She stays up-to-date on the latest beauty news and product launches and tests every makeup item that comes through the door. As an employee of L’Oréal, Diana writes stories about beauty products across the entire brand portfolio.