We may love our $36 tube of red lipstick more than life itself, but there’s no greater feeling than scoring several amazing shades for that same price (or less)! Which is why we consider drugstore makeup to be a blessing. They may be cheapies, but many budget-friendly formulas are just as good as their luxury counterparts. And putting together an entire look for less than what your breakfast cost, well, that’s pretty darn gratifying! And speaking of gratifying, we’re GIVING AWAY ALL of the drugstore products (and a makeup pouch!) used to complete these three trending beauty looks! When, you may ask? VERY soon, but if you sign up for our newsletter now, you’ll be the first to know!
What We Used:
1. Using the L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche La Palette Nude 2, dust shade #8 all over lid using a classic blending eye shadow brush. Blend shade #3 into the crease and outer corner of the lid.
2. Using a small, eye shadow blender brush, apply shade #4 in the outer corner of the lid in a “V” shape and blend outward. Then thinly line your top lid using NYX The Curve liquid eyeliner.
3. Finish off your look with a classic red lipstick using NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in Chaos and a swipe of Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in Blackest Black!
4. To keep shine away and set makeup, use a large powder blush to dust NYX Studio Finishing Powder all over your face. A little goes a long way here!
1. Using a fluffy eye shadow brush, pat the soft pink shade from the NYX Dream Catcher Palette in Golden Horizons all over the eyelid. Apply enough shadow to give off an opaque finish.
2. Mix shade #3 and #8 from the L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche La Palette Nude 2 and blend the colors into the crease and outer corner of the lid using a blender brush. Then give yourself a subtle cat eye using the NYX The Curve liquid eyeliner.
3. Add a touch of gloss to your pout using Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Just a Glimmer and coat lashes using Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in Blackest Black.
4. To keep your brows under control and in place all day, lightly brush them with NYX Control Freak Eyebrow Gel — a clear, non-sticky formula that can also be used to separate and define lashes!
1. Apply the champagne shade from the NYX Dream Catcher Palette in Golden Horizons all over the eyelid using a fluffy eye shadow brush.
2. Mix the copper shade from the Golden Horizons palette with the matte, chocolate brown (the darkest brown in the palette) and apply to the outer corner of the eye and blend it into the crease.
3. Use the same champagne shade along the inner corner of the lower lash line and then apply the chocolate brown shade to the outer corner, blending inward.
4. With an angled eyeliner brush, line your top lid using the metallic black shade and coat your lashes with the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in Blackest Black.
About the Author:Our goal is to create a beauty experience that’s personalized, educational and, most of all, fun.
Get our top stories straight to your inbox!
THANK YOU! YOU ARE NOW SIGNED UP
Look out for our latest stories in your inbox.
Something went wrong. We're so sorry!