The singer’s neon fringe hairstyle just stole the show.
Last night, Rita Ora debuted highlighter-yellow hair on the red (well, blue) carpet. And while we aren’t entirely surprised that she opted for a color that’s out of the ordinary for a red-carpet look, we’re fangirling really hard over her early-2000s long side-swept bangs with just the right amount of bright yellow that’s so very 2017.
To get the look, Mizani Global Artistic Director César Ramirêz colored hair extensions using custom shades of pigments to get the perfect amount of both neon and yellow.
“Rita is always open to having fun with her glam. We had been toying with the idea of going yellow for quite sometime. We both really love the idea of yellow hair in a grown out rock and roll vibe,” said Ramirêz.
Here’s How To Recreate the Look:
1. Blow dry hair with Mizani Thermasmooth Style & Style Again for a soft hold and heat protection.
2. Tape in dyed extensions.
3. Use a flat iron to bend and add texture to the hair.
4. Twist the back section of hair into a chignon.
5. In the front section of hair, use a round brush to style the side-swept hair to bring attention to the yellow.
6. Finish with Mizani’s HRM.