We may never know the plight of poofy hair or panic when we run out of conditioner, but that doesn't mean we fine-haired girls don't have our own problems. If you're in the sisterhood of the small hair shaft, you've definitely experienced some of these:
1. You’re the only one of your friends who is totally psyched when the weather forecast calls for high humidity. Hello, instant body!
2. Dry shampoo isn't just for greasy hair days. It's a way of life. We're loving Garnier Fructis Volume Extend Instant Bodified Dry Shampoo.
3. You just can't identify with flat iron fanatics. Flat hair? That's pretty much your worst nightmare.
4. When you complain about your thin strands, everyone reassures you, "you have fine hair, but a lot of it." And it does make you feel a little better.
5. You know what a scalp sunburn feels like — and it hurts!
6. Your bangs always look wispy, even though you never ask your stylist for wispy bangs.
7. You can get three full wrap-arounds out of your elastic band.
8. You treat conditioner and oil treatments like controlled substances. It's a slippery slope that can leave your hair greasy and lifeless.
9. Your motto for round brushes: the bigger, the better. You actually own one of those monster-sized, five-inch diameter brushes.
10. You have a drawer where failed volumizing products go to die. But seriously, have you tried L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo? It won't end up in that drawer.
What's your biggest gripe about your fine hair? Tell us in the comments.
About the Author:Our goal is to create a beauty experience that’s personalized, educational and, most of all, fun.
Get our top stories straight to your inbox!
This email is already signed up!
Look out for our latest stories in your inbox.
Something went wrong. We're so sorry!