We are still in the throes of winter and, for most of us, the icy, frosty weather is starting to take its toll. Well, you know what they say: If you can’t beat ’em, join ’em! Heat things up with frosty makeup! If this concept is making you cringe, that’s probably because you haven’t experienced the wonder of this magical makeup look. Get ready to channel your inner ice queen with these frosted makeup tutorials.
1. Frosted Lips. The ‘90s called. They said you look goooood.
2. White Liner. Tell your black liner to have a seat.
3. Shimmer ... Everywhere. The weather may be gloomy, but you’re glowin’!
4. Silver Lining. Get a little platinum eye going!
5. Glitter On. Push aside those flashbacks of your 12-year-old self and get reacquainted with an old favorite.
Which of these will you try first? Sound off in the comments below.
About the Author:Angela helps inspire and inform the Makeup.com audience by delivering the latest beauty tips, tricks and trends.
This is just the beginning. Receive your weekly newsletter for huge savings
This email is already signed up!
Look out for news coming directly to your inbox.
Something went wrong. We are so sorry for this.