Okay, it’s time we came clean. We’re addicted, and our drug of choice is pigment.
When you’re as obsessed with high-impact color as we are, nothing can satisfy your fix like the new Full Spectrum Eye Shadow Palette by Urban Decay. This sleek palette features 21 shades with a wide range of finishes, from bold brights and shimmer-laced shades to a smooth, matte white—what more could a color junkie ask for?
But don’t take our word for it. Wende Zomnir, Chief Creative Officer of Urban Decay, gives us the lowdown on UD’s newest launch.
- Alchemy—deep fuchsia satin
- Gossip—bright metallic pink with subtle floating pearl
- Paranoia—soft metallic blue-pink
- Warning—deep metallic copper
- Seize—bright metallic coral with subtle floating pearl
- Jones—metallic orange with subtle floating pearl
- Midnight Blaze—black matte with yellow-gold pearl
- Calavera—bright yellow matte with subtle floating pearl
- Goldmine—metallic yellow-gold
- Hundred—deep metallic forest green
- Hatter—vibrant green with tonal micro-sparkle
- Mean—bright metallic lime green
- Minx—deep navy matte with floating tonal pearl
- Blindsided—bright teal blue matte with floating pearl
- Metamorphosis—vibrant periwinkle blue with micro-sparkle
- Delirious—deep plum matte with subtle floating pearl
- Sketch—metallic medium purple
- Faded—lavender with gold shimmer
- Platonic—black matte with iridescent glitter
- Iced—oyster silver with shimmer
- Bump—white matte