Yellow and Navy Print-Inspired LookThere’s no denying the combination of yellow and navy in this chic top with a high neck and loose fit seems perfect for a lovely spring day. It’s fresh and bright, without feeling overwhelming. To emulate this sensibility in our beauty look, Willis used matte yellow and green eye shadows, with a navy accent.
- Apply matte yellow eye shadow in the corner of each eyelid.
- Use a matte green in the creases and over the lower part of the eyelid. Product Pick: Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow in Forest Green
- Layer a dark blue or navy shadow in the creases. Product Pick: L’Oréal Paris Infallible 24 HR Eye Shadow in Purple Priority
- Bring the navy shadow to the lower lashes, applying a thin, well-blended line to create a smoky effect. Add dark mascara to the lashes.
- Finish the look with a shimmery nude lip gloss. Product Pick: Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss in Lovechild
Teal Jewel-Toned Print-Inspired LookIf there’s a way to make jewel tones work for spring or summer, it’s to put them against a stark white backdrop. This Zara dress pulls off that effect beautifully, with pops of teal, purple, chartreuse and orange. To re-create this look at home:
- Use a blue eyeliner pencil to draw a half circle up to the crease. Fill it in and blend it out. Product Pick: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Electric
- Pack blue shadow on top to add dimension and make the color vibrant. Product Pick: Lancôme Color Design 5 Pan Eyeshadow Palette in Midnight Rush
- Apply a touch of blush above the crease to add warmth. Product Pick: Nars Gilda
- Add teal eye shadow to the inner corners of the eye. Product Pick: Lancôme Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow in Make it Work
- Apply a peachy lipstick shade to your lips, and finish with a lip gloss in a similar shade. Product Picks: The Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick in 200, Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss in Walk of Shame