All week we’ve been showing you tutorials for Halloween beauty looks inspired by decades past. From the sultry flapper straight out of the roaring 20s, to the 1950s sophisticate teeming with old Hollywood glamour, to the mod beauty transported from the swingin’ 60s, our Halloween inspiration has been running wild. We teamed up with a few fabulous makeup artists and makeup brands to show you how to recreate these looks. Now we’re here to give you the chance to win everything you need to transform yourself into your favorite iconic beauty from the 1920s, 1950s, or 1960s!
Choose the look that inspires you the most and create one Pinterest board around your Halloween inspiration. We’ll select one winner for each of the three concepts. Check out what you could win below.
UPDATE: We have our winners! Congratulations Kellie Rose Wilson, Jamie Johnson and Sara Boyette! Thank you to everyone who entered. Be sure to check back for more exciting contests and giveaways!
1. Sign up! Join Makeup.com by clicking here. (It takes less than 1 minute!)
2. Follow us on Pinterest! Find our Pinterest page right here.
3. Create a Hair and Makeup Pinterest board inspired by one of our Halloween looks, either a 1920’s Flapper Halloween Beauty Look Inspiration board, a 1950’s Old Hollywood Glamour Halloween Beauty Look Inspiration board, or a 1960’s Mod Halloween Beauty Look Inspiration board.
4. Comment. Leave one comment below with a link to your 1920's, 1950's or 1960's Halloween Hair and Makeup Pinterest board.
5. Visit MDC for Updates on the winners!
Contest ends at 8 PM EST on Thursday, October 17. Good luck everyone!
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. US residents of 50 states and DC only. 18 and older.
P.S. Let’s be friends! To stay up to date on all of our exciting giveaways, exclusive expert makeup tips, and more be sure to like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
(For complete terms and conditions click here.) Photos: Joshua M Shelton for Makeup.com