The holidays are a time of cheer, laughter, family, friends, celebration annnnd stress. And we’re not just talking holiday-shopping-related stress. We’re talking about the anxiety surrounding the numerous functions and parties we attend throughout the course of a month. What’s a gal to wear? Which hairstyle is right for that work party? What about lipstick: red or nude? Is a smoky or glittery eye best? The makeup combos (like the number of parties you’re about to attend) are endless. Take a page out of our beauty guide and try some of these looks on for a stress-free holiday that’s actually filled with wonder (and wine)!
- How to Prep Your Makeup for a Holiday Party
- 3 Updos to Get You Through the Holiday Party Circuit
- How to Look Pretty for Any Holiday Occasion
- Beauty Looks to Steal a New Year’s Kiss
- 5 Eyeliner Looks You Must Try This Holiday Season
- How to Look Pretty in an Ugly Christmas Sweater
- 5 Must-Pack Beauty Items for Holiday Travel
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Holiday Makeup
- The Holiday Party Lipstick Tricks You Can’t Live Without
- 5 Festive Nail Polishes for Any Holiday Event
- Holiday Tutorial: Festive Daytime Looks
- 4 Last Minute Holiday Beauty Emergencies, Solved!
- The Top 10 Ways to Wear Sparkly Nail Polish