- Line your lips with a black eyeliner pencil. Dawn used L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Eyeliner.
- Using a lip brush, apply black lipstick to the lips, making sure the color is evenly distributed on the entire lip, including corners. Dawn used Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Intense in Satin Black.
- Grab a cream-based highlighter (like Loréal Paris Magic Lumi Highlighter) and apply to the area framing the lips. This helps accentuate the lip shape and prevent bleeding.
- Apply concealer to the lips to create a clean slate and allow the blue lip color to truly pop.
- Apply a navy blue lipstick lips with a lip brush. We love NYX Cosmetics Wicked Lippies in Sinful.
- Take a charcoal gray eye shadow and brush it on the lips to deepen the blue color. Try Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Shadow in Audacious Asphalt.
Which of these two trendy fall shades will you try first? Sound off in the comments below!