Presenting… a video by the M Crowd — the wildly talented group of makeup influencers who create exclusive content just for Makeup.com. Here, Heidi shows us how to achieve the ultimate après-ski makeup look.
Winter weather is never truly celebrated without a great weekend ski trip — and a ski trip is never complete without an après-ski makeup look that will take you from the slopes to sipping hot toddies by a roaring fire. Get the fresh-faced look below, complete with a classic red lip and chic braid.
Get the Look:
1. Start by priming your face with the Lancôme La Base Pro Primer, and apply Lancôme Teinte Idole 24H Ultrawear Foundation with a blending sponge. This foundation is perfect for this look because it’s guaranteed to last up to 24 hours on the slopes and has a velvety matte finish — bonus, it comes in 40 shades. It’s even transfer resistant so it won’t rub off on your chunky turtleneck.
4. Base your eyes with Virgin, and blend Naked into your crease. Next, take a flat shader brush and sweep Naked along your lower lash line. To define your crease, blend out Buck into your outer V.
5. To finish off the eye look, tap Half Baked onto your lids and fill in your brows with a shadow of your choice.
8. Conceal any dark circles with the Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer and blend it out.
9. Finally, line your lips with a classic red lip liner and finally apply the Maybelline Color Sensational Matte Lipstick in Siren In Scarlet overtop.
This M Crowd influencer receives a commission for purchases made through links in this post.