If colored eye makeup looks are your latest obsession (us, too), it’s time to add the NYX Professional Makeup Love You So Mochi eyeshadows to your collection. Not only do these 10 shimmery colors really pop, the textures are amazing — bouncy and silky like actual mochi.
Curious how to use this beauty? Here’s one option ahead, an aquamarine eye by makeup.com partner @beautybyjulia — with a twist.
Get the Look:
1. Start with your favorite eye shadow primer — a bit of concealer will also do the trick.
2. Set your primer with a flesh-colored matte shadow to lock in your base.
3. Using a taupey, brown shadow, buff color into your crease and inner corner. Make sure you blend!
5. Tightline your waterline with a black liner and upper lash line as well.
6. Next, apply mascara to your natural lashes, or pop on a set of falsies for a little more drama.
7. To bring the look together, lightly buff a matte black shadow around the edges and crease of the lid.
8. For the face, first apply your favorite primer.
9. Next, use Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Foundation all over the skin and blend. This foundation has a velvety matte finish, comes in 40 shades and will last up to 24 hours without transferring or creasing.
10. Apply concealer to your undereye and set with a loose, transluscent powder.
About the Author:Julia, a 23 year-old Jersey girl, is a content creator and social media influencer that got her start on YouTube over five years ago. Her content grew over the years — starting off as a makeup artist creating glam looks to creating abstract, super glittery makeup looks that have earned her the title of #GlittahQueen. She loves to share everything that she loves with the world in hopes that it could inspire or help someone.