If colored eye makeup looks are your latest obsession (us, too), it’s time to add the NYX Professional Makeup Love You So Mochi eyeshadows to your collection. Not only do these 10 shimmery colors really pop, the textures are amazing — bouncy and silky like actual mochi.
Curious how to use this beauty? Here’s one option ahead, an aquamarine eye by makeup.com partner @beautybyjulia — with a twist.
Get the Look:
1. Start with your favorite eye shadow primer — a bit of concealer will also do the trick.
2. Set your primer with a flesh-colored matte shadow to lock in your base.
3. Using a taupey, brown shadow, buff color into your crease and inner corner. Make sure you blend!
4. Next, reach for the aquamarine shadow from the NYX Love You So Mochi Palette in Electric Pastels and pop it all over the eye. Pro tip: To help lighter colors and shimmers really pop, spray your brush with setting spray for added oomph.
5. Tightline your waterline with a black liner and upper lash line as well.
6. Next, apply mascara to your natural lashes, or pop on a set of falsies for a little more drama.
7. To bring the look together, lightly buff a matte black shadow around the edges and crease of the lid.
8. For the face, first apply your favorite primer.
9. Next, use Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Foundation all over the skin and blend. This foundation has a velvety matte finish, comes in 40 shades and will last up to 24 hours without transferring or creasing.
10. Apply concealer to your undereye and set with a loose, transluscent powder.
11. Then, take the It Cosmetics Ombre Radiance Blush, and sweep it over the apples of your cheeks.
12. For highlight, take your fave shade from the NYX Love You So Mochi Highlighting Palette, and apply to the high points of your face.
13. Finally, revisit your aquamarine eye: Pop the pastel pink in the inner corner of the eye, and apply the fuschia-pink shade under your bottom lash line.
14. For lipstick, pick a neutral color of your choice (we love the YSL Rouge Pur Couture lippies).
Bonus: If you want to live out your mermaid dreams IRL, use glitter glue to add some sequins under the eye for extra shine.
This M Crowd influencer receives a commission for purchases made through links in this post.