Presenting… a video by the M Crowd — the wildly talented group of makeup influencers who create exclusive content just for Makeup.com. Here, Madison is going to show you how to create a romantic eye look using the NYX Professional Makeup Love You So Mochi Palette in Electric Pastels.
If you can’t resist a pretty, neutral eye then this makeup tutorial by makeup.com partner Madison Krista is going to make you swoon. In this tutorial you will learn how to create an eye look using the NYX Love You So Mochi palette — the latest eyeshadow palette from the brand, inspired by the sweet, Japanese treat!
4. Bring the color into the crease as well for an added effect.
5. Next, pick up the magenta color in the Mochi palette and place on the outer corner of the eye for added depth.
6. After that, pick up the yellow shade and pop on the inner corner to brighten up the eye.
7. Once your eyes are done, use Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Foundation — a silky, matte, full-coverage foundation that lasts up to 24 hours and comes in 40 shades — and apply using a brush or beauty blender.
14. For lips, use Urban Decay Lip Pencil in #69 — a pretty true-red that will make your lips pop — and apply all over the lip. Pro tip! Use a lip liner all over the lips to help your lip color last longer.
About the Author:Since the rise of social media, Madison has been sharing her enthusiasm for makeup artistry with others. Her experimentation with colors and shading on skin makes every experience new and exciting. For Madison, blogging ties in perfectly with makeup artistry. The ability to share the products she uses and make comparisons between similar products across different brands creates a new angle for her to showcase her love of makeup. Madison is a luminary, a thought leader and a creative at heart. No matter what Madison is doing, her passion and energy are unstoppable.