Presenting… a video by the M Crowd — the wildly talented group of makeup influencers who create exclusive content just for Makeup.com. Here, Madison is going to show you how to create a romantic eye look using the NYX Professional Makeup Love You So Mochi Palette in Electric Pastels.
If you can’t resist a pretty, neutral eye then this makeup tutorial by makeup.com partner Madison Krista is going to make you swoon. In this tutorial you will learn how to create an eye look using the NYX Love You So Mochi palette — the latest eyeshadow palette from the brand, inspired by the sweet, Japanese treat!
Get the Look:
1. Starting with the NYX Professional Makeup Palette in Dispensable, sweep the matte brown shade in the crease to contour the eye.
2. Next, reach for the NYX Professional Makeup Jumbo Pencil in Golden and pop it all over the lid as a base. Use your finger to rub it all over the lid.
3. Grab your NYX Professional Makeup Love You So Mochi Palette in Electric Pastels — a squishy, bouncy palette of 10 super-pigmented shadows that feel like actual mochi — and pop the pastel orange shade all over the lid.
4. Bring the color into the crease as well for an added effect.
5. Next, pick up the magenta color in the Mochi palette and place on the outer corner of the eye for added depth.
6. After that, pick up the yellow shade and pop on the inner corner to brighten up the eye.
7. Once your eyes are done, use Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Foundation — a silky, matte, full-coverage foundation that lasts up to 24 hours and comes in 40 shades — and apply using a brush or beauty blender.
8. Apply Maybelline Fit Me Concealer under the eye to brighten up the face.
9. To contour, use Urban Decay Shapeshifter palette to sculpt your face.
10. Next, reach for the NYX Professional Makeup Love You So Mochi highlighter palette and use your fave shade to get that insta-ready glow.
11. Now that your face is done, revisit the eye look and use the same colors on your lid on the lower lash line for a cohesive eye look.
12. For added dimension, pop the aquamarine blue shade over the pinks on the undereye for a pretty, frosty look.
13. Finally, reach for the L’Oréal Paris Lash Paradise Mascara and apply to your lashes.
14. For lips, use Urban Decay Lip Pencil in #69 — a pretty true-red that will make your lips pop — and apply all over the lip. Pro tip! Use a lip liner all over the lips to help your lip color last longer.
15. For a glossy finish, apply L’Oréal Paris Infallible Lip Paint in the color DIY Red 324 for a high-shine finish everyone will be obsessed with.
This M Crowd influencer receives a commission for purchases made through links in this post.