- If you have blue eyes, stick with palettes offering earth tones, golds and coppers. Try: Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Palette in Brown Copper.
- If you have green eyes, seek out palettes containing purple shades. Try: NARS Trio Eyeshadow in Arabian Nights.
- Those women who have brown eyes can pull off virtually any shade, since brown is a warm neutral color. "Their best complements would be blues, greens and purples,” Quinn says. Try: L’Oréal Wear Infinité Project Runway Wear Infinité Quad in Mystic Gaze.
- If you have a warm undertone, seek out a warm red. Try: L’Oréal Project Runway Colour Riche Lip in The Muse’s Kiss.
- If you have a cool undertone, look for a blue-based red. Try: Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense in Satin Bordeaux Red.
- If you have a warm skin tone, she recommends finding a peach polish, like Nails Inc. Nail Polish in Elizabeth Street.
- If you have a cooler complexion, opt for a soft taupe shade. Try: Essie Nail Polish in Playa Del Platinum.
Photos: Getty (main); Chad Engle (color wheel)