- For pale porcelain skin, like Stewart’s, apply YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat foundation in a shade just a touch lighter than your skintone.
- Enhance a soft finish by skipping bronzer and dusting a neutral blush from your temples down onto the tops of your cheeks, avoiding the center of your face. Try: Lancôme Blush Subtil Palette in Nectar Lace.
- Stewart occasionally rocks a red, but mostly sticks to a bare lip. Pat on a sheer wash of color using Giorgio Armani Sheer Lipstick in Sand Dune Beige.
- Stewart maintains perfectly groomed brows that anchor her eye look. To clean and shape brows, invest in Anastasia Tweezers and Brow Gel.
- To emulate her mesmerizing eyes, rim yours fully in bronze or copper metallics and blend outward. Try: Lancôme Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow Quad in VIP Entrance.
- Intensify the look with smudged black eyeliner. The look is less perfect and more rock-and-roll with Maybelline Eye Studio Master Drama Cream Pencil.
- Finish with a thickening and lengthening mascara, like Victoria's Secret Voluptuous Volume Mascara.
Photo: Getty Images