- Butter London Nail Foundation Flawless Base Coat
- L’Oréal Colour Riche Nail in Mint Glacée
- Sally Hansen Nail Art Striper in Pink Rose
- essie Good to Go Top Coat
- Apply the base coat then apply two coats of your favorite pastel polish. Let dry thoroughly.
- Starting on the far side of your nail, use the striper to paint thin lines from the base to tip. If you don’t have a striper, a small paintbrush and a steady hand will do the job.
- Allow the lacquer to dry, then polish your pinstripes with a swipe of top coat.