1. Get the inside scoop on the latest beauty trends. When we get word of a new trend or product, we just can’t keep it to ourselves! Keep your finger on the pulse of the beauty world by following us on any of our social channels, including our brand new Tumblr! We’ll never hold back and you’ll never be behind on the best in beauty!
2. Free Stuff! We are all about giving away goodies around here. In fact, every month we put together packages of pretty. Hair products, makeup, skin care — it’s all yours for the taking! By following us on social, you get the inside track on when and how to enter to win! Need we say more?
3. Go behind the scenes with Team MDC. Curious about the crazy ladies behind the MDC curtain? We work round the clock to bring you the best in beauty, and we’ve got the photos and video footage to prove it! Follow us on Instagram and other social channels to get exclusive behind-the-scenes photos, GIFS and videos of a day in the life at MDC. Are you a Pinterest girl? So are we! Follow us there for constant beauty inspiration.
4. Exclusive Tips from Beauty Pros. We have a fabulous circle of beauty pros who give us the inside track on the best practices for makeup, hair and skin care. Get into our inner circle by following us on social channels like Facebook and Twitter. You can check out what looks the experts are loving and how to get them!
5. Because You Know You Want To. Who doesn’t want more friends? Especially, if those friends have the inside scoop on all things makeup and beauty. We promise to make it worth your while and make every day a pretty day.
So, what are all the MDC social channels? We’re glad you asked!
Why do you follow MDC on social? Tell us what you love about us in the comments below.
About the Author:Our goal is to create a beauty experience that’s personalized, educational and, most of all, fun.
This is just the beginning. Receive your weekly newsletter for huge savings
This email is already signed up!
Look out for news coming directly to your inbox.
Something went wrong. We are so sorry for this.